- Helps to reduce the unwanted pH variations
- Contains carbonate ions to maintain your aquarium at its optimum alkalinity level
- It works with Calci_Reef+, a calcium hydro-gel that slowly releases hydrogen carbonate ions into the water.
- Alka_Reef+ is gluconate free
- In addition to carbonate ions (with Calci_Reef +), the calcification reaction also uses up calcium
When should Alka_Reef+ be used ?
- When you have unwanted pH variations in your saltwater aquarium
- The combination of Alka_Reef+ and Calci_Reef+ generates an ionic balance close to that of natural sea water in your tank
- We therefore recommend that you add one ampoule of Calci_Reef+
How to use Alka_Reef+ ?
|What volume ?||What range ?||What dosage for each product ?|
|0 to 120 liters||Standard||2 vials / week|
|121 to 240 liters||Standard||4 vials / week|
|241 to 360 liters||Standard||6 vials / week|
|361 to 480 liters||Standard||8 vials / week|
|481 to 600 liters||Standard||10 vials / week|
|601 to ... ... liters||Standard||add 1 vial every 120 liters|
What's in the box
1x Prodibio Alka Reef+ 10vials