|Price||RM20.00 - RM1,105.00|
- Laguna quartz sleeve replacement part
- High quality meterial
- Suitable for laguna pressure flo filter
Changing the UV-C lamp and cleaning the quartz sleeve Changing the UV-C lamp: to maintain optimum performance, the UV-C lamp should be replaced every year. An ideal time is Spring, during pre-season pond maintenance. Cleaning the Quartz Sleeve: although only iltered water passes through the UVC section of the Pressure-Flo ilter, the quartz sleeve can become coated with limescale, which will diminish the performance of the UV-C lamp. It is recommended to check and clean the quartz sleeve on a regular basis. The frequency of cleaning depends on pond conditions. In order to access the UV-C lamp and the quartz sleeve, proceed as follows:
1. Switch off the UV-C lamp by disconnecting the unit plug from the main power supply.
2. Switch off the pump that supplies the Pressure-Flo Filter.
3. Disconnect all hosing from the unit by releasing the click-it couplings (push the “press” button and pull).
4. Remove the UV-C head from the ilter by unscrewing the 4 screws that fasten the UV-C head to the ilter lid. UV-C Head is equipped with anti-loss
2pcs O-Rings included.
Model available :
- Laguna Pressure-Flo 700 & 1400 (PT1500) (PT1502)
- Laguna Pressure-Flo 2100 (PT1504)
- Laguna Pressure-Flo 3200 (PT1506)
Replacement O-Rings are custom designed to fit all Pressure-Flo Filter models. Provides a tight seal that prevents water from entering the quartz sleeve. Each pack includes two
A variety of replacement screws for Laguna Pressure-Flo Filters (total of 6 screws per pack).
Quartz sleeve flange screws
1x Laguna Pressure Flo Quartz Sleeve