|Price||RM15.00 - RM25.00|
- Chemical filter media
- Removes trace metals toxic to sensitive fish, organic contaminants, discolorations and odors
- Creates sparkling, crystal clear water
- Made of bituminous carbon - long lasting, highly porous and absorbent
- Provides large surface area for adsorption of impurities
- Will not raise phosphate levels
- Ideal for use with most canister filters
Fluval Carbon is a premium, low-ash and highly porous carbon that is highly effective at removing heavy metals, odors, discolorations, organic contaminants and pollutants from aquarium water.
Fluval Pre-Filter is designed to capture solid waste particles before they reach other media. This prevents the premature clogging of finer filters and extends their life, reducing the frequency of replacing media.
Fluval Ammonia Remover is a natural ion-exchange media designed to remove toxic ammonia as water passes over it. Controlling ammonia levels reduces stress on fish. Use this product to provide a healthy environment when setting up a new aquarium or maintaining one that contains a higher than average fish stock.
Fluval Zeo-Carb is a premium blend of research grade Fluval Carbon and Fluval Ammonia Remover. Working together, these highly effective media eliminate liquefied impurities, odors and discoloration, while simultaneously removing toxic ammonia, for a clean, healthy aquarium. Combining two products into one frees up space inside the filter for other types of media.
1x Fluval Filter Media / Carbon / Pre Filter Media / Ammonia Remover / Zeo Carb